Process & Resources:
Drive Construction embodies the Integrated Project Delivery model for cutting-edge projects, serving as the foundation for LEED, design-build, build-to-suit, ground-up and commercial projects.
Drive Resource Library is a limitless cloud based library of cost databases, building code manuals, reference data, training manuals and tutorials.
All of our systems are cloud based giving us the agility and flexibility to take our work wherever we are.
Drive Construction is committed to providing the best service to its clients through the use of cutting edge technologies. By using the latest tools available to the construction industry, Drive can complete jobs more safely, more efficiently and with greater client satisfaction. Some of these include:
- Procore Construction Project Management Software providing instant, real-time scheduling, jobsite progress reporting, photographs and cost data
- Well-equipped jobsite technology including web cam, laptops, smartphones and Wi-Fi hot spots
- Aerial Drone video and photography
- Online training platform available to all project team members
- Construction Cost Estimating utilizing on-screen takeoffs and comprehensive database of costs
Drive employs a process for QA/QC, quality assurance and quality control, which is fundamental for doing it right the first time. Our strategy focuses on third party verification including an evaluation of the following areas of potential risks:
- Underground utilities
- Building and property locations
- Weatherproofing the building envelope
- MEPR systems and commissioning